WELCOME to ADAST-Midwest
of the SERIES ADAST 806A.
Presses of the series ADAST 806A represent the
type series specified for sheet printing up the max format of B2 (20 1/2" X 29").
Presses of the series 806 are produced as one-, two-, four-, five- and six-color ones;
on customer's demand the multi-color presses may be equipped with a perfector, five and
six-color machines are equipped with two perfectors.
The type series ADAST 806A enlarges and extends the proposal of sheet offset printing
presses ADAST by heavy-duty sophisticated machines of progressive design with original
solution of important functional mechanisms and assemblies fulfilling even the most
demanding requirements to print quality and safety of operation
806A Series Presses Specifications
- The maximum production rate reaches 12,000 sheets per hour.
- The machines comply with international safety regulations (CE). Declares by GS and CE
- Sturdy side walls with a peripheral rib interconnected by a cast iron pipe ensure
rigidity and stability of the machine.
- The central lubricating system lubricates all driving gear wheels located from outer
side wall part.
- Sturdy and rigid printing cylinder design with the possibility of determination of
radial clearances in the printing cylinder bearings.
- Two-system feeder head with lifting and forwarding suckers is height adjustable
according to the printed sheet size. Fine adjustment of the pad height in the feeder head
enables to adjust feed board lifting increments.
- Electronic control unit on the front feeding lays monitors misfed and missing sheets
with prevention of the sheet from being loaded into the machine.
- Film and alcohol dampening with electronic fountain roller speed control depending on
machine speed, and with dampening solution circulation.
- Optional setting of the axial movement of the inking system distributing rollers.
- Control, i.e. engagement and disengagement of the dampening unit, inking unit and
printing cylinders is carried out by hydraulic linear motors.
- All inking and dampening unit functions can be selected by depressing the controllers
on the control panel.
- Attendance and operation of the most important machine functions in concentrated on
the delivery control panel.
- Easy communication with the machine through the touch screen monitor.
- High rigidity of the gripper system in the delivery. The chain path of the delivery
is optimized by the computer and is made of the noise reducing material.
- Sheet brake design in the delivery enables brake drum displacement to non-printing
- Automatic central lubricating system with electronic lubricating periodicity
- The machine is controlled by the freely programmable system.
- Signaling of correct setting from face-to-face printing to the face-to-back printing
connected with machine interlocking in case of incorrect changeover.
- Modification of the press for printing waterless consists of the three special
distributing rollers modified for the inking unit by circulating water.
- Optionally, the presses can be equipped with a three-roller coating system unit.
Sheet size - maximum: 20 1/2" x 29"
Sheet size - minimum: 11" x 15 3/4" (13" x 15 3/4" w/perfecting)
Stock thickness: .019" maximum
Maximum printing area: 20" x 28 15/16"
Weight of the printed paper (g/m2):30-380
Printing plate size: 22 41/64" x 29 1/8" x .012"
Blanket size: 25" x 29 1/16" x 5/16"
Maximum speed: 12,000 IPH (10,000 IPH w/perfecting)
Feeder stock height: 37 51/64"
Delivery stock height: 32 9/32"
826A 846A 856A 866A
Machine power input: 21.1kW 27.1kW 30.9kW 36.2kW
Main motor power input: 8.1kW 16.8kW 16.8kW 25kW
Lenght: 177" 255" 294" 333"
Width: 105" 105" 105" 105"
Height: 75" 75" 75" 75"
Mashine weight: 19095 lb 31567 lb 37970 lb 44371 lb